Thursday, February 16, 2006

Valentine's Day

Finally a week has come to an end. Having to keep up with the fast pace of life, I am down with flu, fever and sore throat. Tell me what more can you ask for.

Valentine's Day was not so much of receiving flowers and chocolates from friends. In fact, I had to attend this formal Valentine's Party hosted by a very rich boy.It was so formal that gentlemen had to come in tuxedo while ladies had to come in dress.Besides that everyone was required to know the waltz dance. So imagine me playing a rought sport like basketball drop all of that in a instance and pick up something more graceful like dancing in HIGH HEELS and DRESS. Laugh your head off for all I care but I swear I almost gave up. After school hours were spent working my butt off in the gym and dancing around to some slow music. I spent all the nights thinking of a good excuse not to go. We were not allowed to bring in camera for security reason so I do not have pictures to remind me of such night. I enjoyed the company and not to forget the delicious buffet. Eilynn, my date deserves a plus 10 because my date came on time in this:



I was telling my friend that I feel I'm growing old awfully fast. While she has to worry about her O levels in a years time, I have to worry about what course I want to pursue in University which is 2 years away, all because I need to think of the right subject combination in IB. I can feel the stress building up. HEADACHE!!

Did I not mention that my singapore number has been working since Jan 14.
81518815- Starhub
So please do leave a sms as often as possible to keep me company, since you would be paying normal rate. Do not message to Dubai number unless you expect an instant reply.
(Baby, I DEMAND you to continue messaging me at my Dubai number :D)
So dearest son CAMILLE, now you have no excuse to keep me updated on the score!

Is it right when they say you always hurt the one you love the most.
Im sorry for the tears I made you cry.
Saving my last bullet for that one last shot.